- 12 Months Contract
- CBD location – Town Hall Station
- Legendary training and ongoing coaching
- Friendly, fun work environment with supportive management
- Excellent salary and staff benefits
The 1Cover Group is home to some of biggest and most trusted names in travel insurance, including 1Cover, Comparetravelinsurance.com.au, TINZ, Ski-insurance, itrek & Zoom. Our talented team, entrepreneurial spirit and a focus on providing amazing customer service has seen us grow at a rapid pace. We now have over 2 million customers in Australia and New Zealand and have operations throughout the world. No wonder we’re #1.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Email Marketing Specialist to help the Marketing team crush its' goals. We are looking for an outstanding candidate with best in class knowledge and expertise to help us drive retention, loyalty and customer engagement. You will be a central part of a dynamic and innovative marketing team. Your core responsibility will be to drive direct channels such as eDMs, SMS, digital, as well as customer lifecycle campaigns to drive conversions, customer experience and digital engagement.
You are someone who is looking to make an impact, equal part strategist, executor, communicator and with the ambition to make our marketing best in class. We imagine you are passionate about data, who thrives on finding and turning insights into action to drive results.
- Profiling and segmenting the consumer database;
- Develop multi layered programs across several channels to drive retention, loyalty and engagement;
- Working with Marketing team to design and execute promotional campaigns, ensuring they are built to brief, achieving targets and ROI benchmarks;
- Developing and automating reports to support campaign activity and monthly KPI reporting;
- Providing analysis and insights in support of strategic business issues;
- Managing database quality, integrity and enrichment;
- Strong data governance skills;
- Oversee Transactional Emails & Programs;
- Managing & Handling Customer Data;
- Develop innovative approaches to customer engagement.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 4 years in CRM, loyalty, data marketing experience
- Ambitious and keen to make a real difference as part of an entrepreneurial company.
- Experience with direct marketing such as direct marketing campaigns (eDMs, DMs), segmentation and basket analysis and optimisation of customer value
- Experience in building test and learn approaches to CRM campaigns
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand strategic business needs, develop corresponding analysis and recommend actions
- An ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced and changing environment
- Organized and capable of managing competing priorities
- Ability to manage projects and tight deadlines
- Analytical mindset with experience in customer/campaign reporting
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative
- Understanding of User Experience, design and content marketing
- Knowledge of SEO
- Discover creative ways to get things done
- Motivated by business growth, impact and innovation
- Exceptionally high standards with a growth mindset.
- Good understanding of html language
This is a great opportunity to learn quickly and grow within a highly motivated and top performing team. So if this sounds like the job of your dreams then you must look no further and apply now for this job today!
Have a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.